***Currently available only on Windows Phone 8.1 (will come to Windows 10 soon)***
In version 0.9.2.0, we introduced UniShare with Cortana. To start sharing with Cortana, long press the search button or tap the microphone button. This brings up the "Listening..." menu.
This will open UniShare with your update text via Cortana: UniShare post "I love Windows Phone" (replace with your status update)These examples will launch UniShare without an update text:
- UniShare open
- UniShare start
- UniShare compose an update
- UniShare compose status update
- UniShare let me update my status
- UniShare let me compose an status update
- UniShare I want to update my social status
- UniShare I want to compose an status update
- UniShare I want to post an social update
When started via Cortana (or voice in non Cortana countries), the app will guide you through the whole sharing process via speech and voice recognition.